Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer -->

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Taobao Haul - Dec 2014 Brr [cosshop]



I purchased my taobao order from an agent on facebook(https://www.facebook.com/brrrcosshop?fref=ts) I intended to order this last month, but as I wasn't able to make the pay by due date from the shop, my orders were pushed back a month. Anyway let's get started.


The package was alright 

I brought three wigs in total, 2 of my own, and one for a friend

First up is kenshin. This is a friend's

First wig is my Toradora's Taiga wig

 This wig has some issues
Radom tangled area 
Because of how it was packaged, the bangs weren't as in shape as I would've liked. 


Nagisa gendarbend! 
The wig is perfect, I've got no complaints. It is very silky and the color matched what was on the website. The t shirt is well made, the screened prints are good. The jacket is made with cotton, not the thick material like the real varsity jersey.  I choose the cloth because it's Thailand and it's much more wearable. 

Overall, brrcosshop provided service, they were extremely fast in delivery my products. The owner of the shop is very responsible and friendly.

LINKS
toradora's brown wig
 317 baht

kenshin set
1030 baht

Nagisa wig 
378 baht

nagisa jacket 
787 baht

nagisa t-shirt 

432 baht

No comments:

Post a Comment